Highgate continuously strives to make an impact on hospitality as well as the greater global community.
Table of Contents
Highgate Charitable Foundation
Highgate established the Highgate Charitable Foundation (HCF), a 501c3 public charity, to continue to be a positive force in the lives of people near and far. HCF’s mission is to support philanthropic organizations and communities worldwide that address issues related to poverty, education and health care. HCF fundraises on behalf of a diverse array of public charities dedicated to the betterment of our global community, namely Save The Children and the Aga Khan Foundation.
- $3MM+ Highgate has raised over $3MM for the Aga Kahn Foundation (AKF) and Save the Children.
- $500K Invested in Highgate’s Associate Relief Fund during COVID-19.
Environmental Social Governance
Highgate is an ESG leader within the hospitality industry. Reducing our environmental footprint is at the forefront of our mission, leading to the development of comprehensive programs surrounding building operations optimization, sustainable supply chain management, reforestation, renewable energy utilization, single-use plastics elimination and green design & construction.
- Over 200 Hotels Powered by 100% Renewable Electricity (effective January 2022)
- 60+ Hotels with Eco-Certifications
- 7,000+ Trees Planted Through Reforestation Efforts
- 25+ Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
- Clean the World Partnership